1) Google has given gift to its YouTube users or music lovers to watch videos offline when no Internet or Low speed of Internet is available especially to INDIAN users as well asin Indonesia or the Philippines for now.
2) But this facility is only available on Android OS, IOS not on Windows OSetc.
3) YouTube will allow viewers to save videos on their android smartphones for up to 48 hours, so that they can watch whenever they want.
4) You can watch videos offline without buffering. Only once the video will buffer when you watch video in high speed connectivity and then save it for further use for next 48 hours.
5) Steps to watch YouTube videos offline
a) Download the YouTube app from Internet.
b) Open YouTube app on your Mobile Phone and select video to watch.
c) Now click on icon below the video and select the desired quality(Normal/ HD) and click OK
d) Now will show you the progress of download.
e) Once complete icon will change into icon means download is completed.
6) Now to Watch go to YouTube Menu and select Offline and enjoy your video.
7) Making these videos available to watch offline will help users to overcome the challenges of Internet speed and cost to enjoy a smooth, buffer-free version of their favorite video.