Student’s Grievance Cell
|1.||Dr. Neha Pandey||Chairman||Senior faculty|
|2.||Ms. Renu Tandon||Secretary||Chief Warden|
|3.||Dr. Poonam Sharma||Member||Chief Proctor|
|4.||Dr. B. N. Gaur||Member||Other Senior Faculty|
|5.||Ms. Abha Jhawar||Member||Proctor/student Counselor|
The Student’s Grievance Cell desires to promote and maintain a conducive and unprejudiced educational environment. The objectives of Students Grievance Cell include the following:
- To support, those students who have been deprived of the services offered by the College, for which she is entitled.
- To make officials of the College responsive, accountable, and courteous in dealing with the students.
- To ensure effective solutions to the student’s grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
The Cell enables a student to express feelings by initiating and pursuing the grievance procedure in accordance with the rules and regulations of the College. ‘Student’s Grievance Cell’ enquires and analyses the nature and pattern of the grievances in a strictly confidential manner. Emphasis on procedural fairness has been given with a view to “the right to be heard and right to be treated without bias”.
Objectives of Students’ Grievance Cell
- To support, those students who have been deprived of the services offered by the college, for which she is entitled.
- To make officials of the college responsive, accountable, and courteous in dealing with the students.
- To ensure an effective solution to the students’ grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
- Redressal of Students’ Grievances to solve their academic and administrative problems.
- To co-ordinate between students and Departments / Sections to redress the grievances.
- To guide ways and means to the students to redress their problems.
Please Fill This Grievances Form