Biyani Institute of Science & Management has constituted a ‘Women Cell’ with the aim of promoting gender equality and women empowerment among students and staff members. It is dedicated to create an environment on the campus where every female feels safe.
- To create awareness among students about the problem faced by women due to gender issue.
- To disseminate knowledge about rights and laws related to women.
- To foster decision making ability in girl students for making informed choices in areas like education , employment and health.
- To create environment to gender justice where men and women work together with a sense of personal security and dignity.
- To enhance the self-esteem and self confidence of girl students, women faculty and staff.
|1.||Ms. Sujata Biyani||Presiding Officer||Senior Lady/Employee|
|2.||Ms. Harsha Khanun||Member||NGO/Outsider activist|
|3.||Dr. Poonam Sharma||Member||Faculty|
|4.||Ms. Renu Tandon||Member||Staff/Member Secretary|
|5.||Dr. Nathu Lal Gurjar||Member||Legal Representative|